South Dublin County Council is actively considering the development of affordable housing over the coming years at a number of locations. In the first instance, eligibility will be determined by criteria, which may include income, set nationally. In advance of finalising its plans, the Council wishes to establish that there are sufficient levels of interest. While the final purchase price of the affordable housing has not yet been determined it is likely to be below €300,000. If you consider that you qualify and are interested in declaring an interest provisionally at this point, you are invited to complete this online assessment, subject to the important information below and your acceptance of the terms in it.
This information is sought by the Housing Department of South Dublin County Council and retained in pursuance of the functions of South Dublin County Council in relation to housing under the Housing Acts 1966-2015 and in relation to affordable housing under Part 5 of the Housing ( Miscellaneous Provisions ) Act 2009 and Section 96 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 as amended.
Online Assessment – Important Information
- This is a provisional expression of interest only, for the purpose of gathering information and determining potential levels of interest.
- Eligibility criteria may change from time to time.
- Completion of the assessment does not imply eligibility or convey approval in any form, to a future offer of affordable housing by South Dublin County Council.
- This is not a waiting list and will not determine priority.
- The existence of this register does not preclude others from applying to be considered for affordable housing.
- The data submitted by you as part of this submission, will be retained for as long as the relevant statutory provisions remain in force and may be used for the following purposes:
- The establishment of a register of provisional interest in affordable housing provided by South Dublin County Council
- To make further contact with applicants to confirm continuing interest and for final confirmation of actual interest.
- The potential onward transfer of the data to a register maintained by South Dublin County Council of confirmed interest, which can be used as part of the process for final evaluation, prior to provisional approval for affordable Housing.
- The potential onward transfer to the Department of Housing Planning and Local Government or the Housing Agency as part of any evaluation or approval process associated with affordable housing.
- As a base register from which a list of approved applications may be derived to be passed on to a builder/developer of affordable homes.
Note: Further information on your data protection rights can be accessed at https://sdcc.ie/en/services/our-council/access-to-information/data-protection/data-protection.html. The Council’s Data Protection Officer contact details are email@example.com Tel. 01 - 4149000.